About ASFA Membership
ASFA is the peak policy, research and advocacy body for Australia’s superannuation industry. Our purpose is to advance the retirement outcomes for members of funds through the development of good public policy and industry best practice.
- not sector aligned: We do not advocate one sector’s interests over another
- not party political: We advocate for sound, long-term policy, rather than politically-aligned outcomes
- not for profit: We invest in research and advocacy
- connected: We have strong connections with a broad range of stakeholders.
Our key priorities for 2013/14 are:
- advocating for a sustainable superannuation system
- supporting the industry to deliver long-term capital, innovation and self-regulation
- improving the fund member and employer experience.
Read more about member benefits.
Download these forms:
ASFA 2013/2014 membership brochure | ASFA 2013/2014 Membership application form
For help, call the ASFA Membership Team: (02) 9264 9300 or 1800 812 798 (outside Sydney).