The Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia (ASFA) is pleased to welcome two Directors to the ASFA Board: Kelly Power, General Manager Product, Colonial First State, and Andrew Boal, CEO, Rice Warner.
ASFA Chair Dr Michael Easson said “I’m pleased Kelly and Andrew are joining the ASFA Board and I look forward to them working with ASFA towards its mission to improve the superannuation system for all Australians so they can enjoy a comfortable retirement”.
Kelly is an experienced financial services professional with a background in superannuation investment products and platforms, having held senior roles with many of Australia’s leading wealth managers (BT, MLC).
Andrew is well known to ASFA and its members, as a returning Director, a Fellow of ASFA and the 2019 Conference Committee Chair.
Dr Easson thanked outgoing Directors, Linda Elkins and John McMurtrie, for their contributions to the ASFA Board and wished them both well for the future.
Four directors have been re-elected to the ASFA Board – service provider representative Jo-Anne Bloch, public fund representatives Peter Carrigy-Ryan and Deanne Stewart, and retail fund representative Melinda Howes.
Following the Annual General Meeting at the ASFA Conference, the ASFA Board is made up of the following Directors:
- Dr Michael Easson AM, Independent Chair
- David Elia (Fellow of ASFA), Chief Executive Officer, HOSTPLUS
- Leeanne Turner, Chief Executive Officer, MTAA Superannuation Fund
Public sector funds
- Peter Carrigy-Ryan, Chief Executive Officer, Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation
- Deanne Stewart, Chief Executive Officer, First State Super
- Andrew Boal (Fellow of ASFA), Chief Executive Officer, Rice Warner
- Jo-Anne Bloch, Head of Industry and Public Sector Superannuation, Mercer
- Melinda Howes (Fellow of ASFA), General Manager of Superannuation, BT Financial Group
- Kelly Power, General Manager Product, Colonial First State.
- Michael Clancy, Chief Executive Officer, Qantas Superannuation
- Chris Davies, Chief Executive Officer, Telstra Super
For further details, including full biographies, click here.
For further information, please contact:
Jacqui Maddock, 0451 949 300.
ASFA is the peak policy, research and advocacy body for Australia’s superannuation industry. It is a not-for-profit, sector-neutral, and non-party political, national organisation. ASFA’s mission is to continuously improve the superannuation system, so all Australians can enjoy a comfortable and dignified retirement.