The Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia (ASFA) is pleased to announce the re-election of four directors to the ASFA Board – Industry Fund representatives Damian Hill and David Elia and Corporate Fund representatives, Chris Davies and Michael Clancy.
Following the Annual General Meeting at the ASFA Conference, the ASFA Board is made up of the following leaders:
- Michael Easson AM, Chairman, Founding Director of EG Funds Management
- David Elia (Fellow of ASFA), Chief Executive Officer, HOSTPLUS
- Damian Hill (Fellow of ASFA), Chief Executive Officer, REST Superannuation
Public sector funds
- Michael Dwyer AM (Fellow of ASFA), Chief Executive Officer, First State Super
- Brad Holzberger, Chief Investment Officer, QSuper
- Suzanne Holden, CEO, Fund Administration, Link Group
- Andrew Boal, Managing Director, Towers Watson
- Dean Thomas, Director – Product Strategy and Services, AMP
- Linda Elkins, Executive General Manager, Colonial First State
- Chris Davies, Chief Executive Officer, Telstra Super
- Michael Clancy, Chief Executive Officer, Qantas Superannuation
For further details, including full biographies, click here.
For further information, please contact:
Teresa Mullan, Media Manager, 0451 949 300.
ASFA is the peak policy, research and advocacy body for Australia's superannuation industry. It is a not-for-profit, sector-neutral, and non-party political national organisation, which aims to advance effective retirement outcomes for members of funds through research, advocacy and the development of policy and industry best practice.