Maintaining and enhancing knowledge in the super industry has never been more important.
SuperCPD is an online continuing professional development (CPD) solution, keeping you up to date with the latest industry developments. It has been a trusted CPD solution for the superannuation industry for over 10 years, and offers you the opportunity to earn at least 20 CPD points a year, making it easier to maintain your compliance.
Published quarterly, SuperCPD offers an engaging learning experience through a combination of text and video content, featuring commentary from some of the industry’s leading experts.
Recent SuperCPD enhancements
|Better content and more targeted topics
||Better user experience
Content is developed by ASFA internal experts or subject matter experts from some of Australia’s leading organisations including PwC and EY
SupeCPD is more accessible, easier to navigate, and platform design has been modified to ensure a better learning experience.
Generate an activity statement or overview statement anytime, showing all activity over the last 3 years.
Finding the right CPD training for you
While there are many CPD products on the market, only ASFA’s SuperCPD has been designed and tailored specifically for the super industry and offers:
- exceptional industry-specific content developed by ASFA’s ‘frontline’ superannuation experts
- an easy way to stay up to date with the latest compliance and regulatory changes
- a simple way to earn up to 20 CPD points annually
- a concise and user-friendly resource to comply with CPD requirements and maintain compliance
- the ability to generate activity statements or CPD statements anytime
- a trusted learning solution recognised and adopted widely by the super industry
- a comprehensive overview of superannuation from every angle
Topics covered include:
✓ May 2021 Federal Budget superannuation announcements
✓ Anti-hawking – what does and doesn’t fly
✓ Portfolio Holdings Disclosure – final regulations
✓ SPS 250 Insurance in Superannuation update
✓ Retirement Income Covenant – bill introduced
✓ Trustee Indemnity changes
Who is SuperCPD for?
SuperCPD is suitable for all superannuation professionals, from administration to senior management level. It is especially ideal for:
- anyone who needs to maintain their RG 146 compliance, or who needs to satisfy APRA’s Fit and Proper test;
- middle operational management, call centre staff and administrators; and
- responsible managers under an AFSL and responsible officers under an RSE licence
- anyone who wants to keep up with the ever-changing superannuation landscape.
Each edition features at least five assessable topics, offering the opportunity to earn at least 20 CPD points annually.