Super Complaints Handling
Identify and resolve superannuation complaints early
Why complete this course?
ASFA’s Super Complaints Handling course is designed to help super funds and their service providers understand the requirements of complaints handling and the importance of complaints in the superannuation industry. It also provides effective techniques for managing complaints effectively and reduce escalated complaints.
What’s covered in the course?
- Understand the legislative framework for complaints in the superannuation sector.
- Explain the role of the trustee and fund administrator in handling complaints.
- Recognise the value of a complaint and the importance of an effective complaint handling system.
- Tips on how to resolve complaints early and reduce escalated complaints.
- External dispute resolution through AFCA
Is this course right for you?
This course is ideal for customer facing and complaint resolution teams, administration services, and risk & compliance and legal teams. It may also be beneficial for HR team leaders and L&D managers.
Super flexible learning
Super Complaints Handling is delivered completely online in an interactive e-learning format comprising one e-learning module and a final quiz. Online delivery means you can study anywhere, anytime.
What you’ll gain
>Upon successful completion of the Super Complaints Handling course you will receive an ASFA Certificate of Completion.
How long it will take to complete
Super Complaints Handling is self-paced, so while the e-learning module gives you a suggested timing, every learner is different and should work at their own pace. The estimated time commitment for the whole course is approximately one hour.
One Continuing Professional Development (CPD) point for members of ASFA’s Professional Accreditation Program.
Pricing (including GST)