Super Complaints Handling
Identify and resolve superannuation complaints early
Why complete this course?
Delivered in conjunction with AFCA, this workshop is designed to help super funds and their service providers understand the requirements of complaints handling in the superannuation industry and the changes they may experience when handling claims through AFCA rather than the SCT.
What’s covered in the course?
- Understand the legislative framework for complaints in the superannuation sector.
- Explain the role of the trustee and fund administrator in handling complaints.
- Recognise the value of a complaint and the importance of an effective complaint handling system.
- Tips on how to resolve complaints early and reduce escalated complaints.
- Identify what complaints AFCA can consider.
- Interact and engage with AFCA effectively.
Is this course right for you?
This course is ideal for customer facing and complaint resolution teams, administration services, and risk & compliance and legal teams. It may also be beneficial for HR team leaders and L&D managers.
What you’ll gain
Upon successful completion of the Super Complaints Handling workshop you will receive an ASFA Certificate of Attendance.
How long it will take to complete
The workshop runs for four hours.
Three Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points for members of ASFA’s Professional Accreditation Program.
Pricing (including GST)