Super Admin: Accumulation
Learn how to help fund members grow their super
Enrol now »
Why complete the course?
This course focuses on the rules and processes that you need to understand in order to support fund members as they grow their superannuation with contributions and earnings. Taking an operations perspective, it provides an in-depth explanation of the legislative requirements and tax treatment of contributions.
Is this course right for you?
This is the perfect course for superannuation administrators, administration team leaders and managers. It is also a great option for contact centre staff looking to expand their career options, and those seeking to expand their knowledge of administrative policies and procedures.
What you’ll learn about
- The activities involved in the administration of super funds during the accumulation phase
- Industry issues from the superannuation system review
- The different fund arrangements within the super industry
- Admitting new members to the fund
- How contributions can be made to a fund
- The process for handling rollovers
- The different types of fees and deductions
- Enquiries and complaints handling
- The minimum requirements for superannuation funds in reporting to members.
How you’ll be assessed
Quizzes, online assessments and written assignments.
What you’ll gain
ASFA Statement of Attainment. This subject also forms part of the Diploma of Superannuation (FNS50715), a nationally recognised qualification.
How you can learn
- Flexible online delivery – start at any time
Duration: six months
24 CPD Points
Pricing (GST exempt)
Enrol now »