RG 146 Superannuation
The industry's premier compliance course
Enrol now »
See dates »
Why complete the course?
RG 146 Superannuation is the industry’s premier compliance course. It arms you with both the generic knowledge and superannuation specialist knowledge to provide general advice in superannuation – part of ASIC’s RG 146 requirements.
Compliance with RG 146 is a skill set highly regarded by industry employers.
Is this course right for you?
This course is ideal for you if you have direct contact with super fund members and are required to be compliant with ASIC’s RG 146. RG 146 Superannuation is also beneficial to you if you want to enhance your technical knowledge.
What you’ll learn about
- How the superannuation system operates
- The legal environment of the financial services industry
- The roles of the government bodies regulating superannuation
- Duties and responsibilities of trustees
- Administrative tasks associated with a super fund
- Types of contributions
- Superannuation benefits: when they can be paid and how they are treated
- The trustees’ role in relation to the investment of fund assets
- The main types of financial markets in Australia
- How superannuation is invested
- The impact of economic factors such as inflation, interest rates and government policies on Australia’s financial markets
- Social security benefits for retired people
- Planning for retirement.
How you’ll be assessed
Quizzes, online assessments and written assignments.
What you’ll gain
ASFA Statement of Attainment. This subject forms the first step in obtaining the Diploma of Superannuation (FNS50715), a nationally recognised qualification.
How you can learn
- Flexible online delivery – start at any time
Duration: six months
- Three-day face-to-face workshop.
24 CPD Points
Pricing (GST exempt)
Enrol now »