Personal Advice: Skills Program
Deliver personal advice with confidence
Enrol now »
Why complete the course?
The Personal Advice: Skills Program will enhance the knowledge you have gained from RG 146 Superannuation by providing you with the skills needed to give personal advice to clients in this specialist ASIC knowledge area. If you have also completed Super Insurance, this course will enable you to also give personal advice in insurance.
Is this course right for you?
This course is ideal for anyone wanting to enhance their technical knowledge by adding the ability to provide personal advice. This includes client-facing staff, team leaders, advisers and those who have completed ASFA’s RG 146 Superannuation and Super Insurance courses.
What you’ll learn about
- The difference between general and personal advice
- Establishing a rapport with clients
- Identifying a client’s financial situation, goals, and objectives in seeking advice
- Analysing and agreeing on a client’s risk profile
- Developing appropriate strategies
- Providing ongoing services.
How you’ll be assessed
- Skills assessment role play
- Online written assessment.
What you’ll gain
ASFA Statement of Attainment. If you have completed both RG 146 Superannuation and Super Insurance, this course will qualify you to give personal advice in life insurance as well as superannuation.
How you can learn
- Flexible online delivery – start at any time
Duration: six months
5 CPD Points
Pricing (including GST)
Enrol now »