Certificate IV in Superannuation (ASFA 100)
The industry’s benchmark introductory course
Enrol now »
Why complete the course?
ASFA (FNS40915) Certificate IV in Superannuation, also known as ASFA 100, has been considered the industry’s benchmark introductory course for more than 20 years. It is a nationally recognised qualification that will give you a comprehensive introduction to the Australian superannuation system. On successful completion, you will receive a (FNS40915) Certificate IV in Superannuation.
Is this course right for you?
It is perfect for you if you are new to the superannuation industry, or want an overview of the operation of the Australian superannuation system.
What you’ll learn about
- Government retirement income policy and the compulsory superannuation system
- The history of Australia’s superannuation system
- The regulatory framework governing trustees’ management of superannuation funds
- The practical and regulatory basis for the administration of a superannuation fund
- Superannuation administration processes
- Types of contributions
- Lump-sum payments and income streams
- Group insurance and claims
- Tax and its effects on superannuation
- Workplace health and safety.
How you’ll be assessed
Quizzes, online assessments and written assignments.
What you’ll gain
(FNS40915) Certificate IV in Superannuation, a nationally recognised qualification.
How you can learn
- Flexible online delivery – start at any time
Duration: six months
24 CPD Points
Pricing (GST exempt)
Enrol now »