BSB30215 Certificate III in Customer Engagement
A nationally recognised qualification for people who work in contact centres
Why complete the course?
ASFA’s Certificate III in Customer Engagement helps people who work in call centres to understand their role in the super industry. It is specially designed for people working in a contact centre environment, going beyond typical customer contact courses to explain contact centre technology and its place in the super and financial services industries through the use of examples and case studies.
Is this course right for you?
Certificate III in Customer Engagement is a great introductory course for all customer service representatives in contact centre roles within the superannuation or financial services industry. It is also a great course for receptionists and front-desk staff.
What you’ll learn about
- Effective customer conversations
- Determining and analysing customer needs, including referral to other sources of assistance
- Legislation, policies and procedures that apply to a contact centre in the financial services industry
- Time-management techniques
- Infrastructure and types of technology used in a contact centre
- Developing and maintaining product knowledge
- Successfully escalating a complaint, while maintaining a positive customer relationship
- Signs and sources of stress and fatigue, and techniques to manage them.
How you’ll be assessed
Quizzes, online assessments and written projects.
What you’ll gain
BSB30215 Certificate III in Customer Engagement, a nationally recognised qualification.
||Work effectively in customer engagement
||Organise personal work priorities and development
||Manage personal stress in the workplace
||Work effectively in the financial services industry
||Deliver and monitor a service to customers
||Develop product and service knowledge for customer engagement operation
||Respond to customer enquiries
||Conduct customer engagement
||Use multiple information systems
||Retrieve information from records
||Process Customer Complaints
||Address Customer Needs
How you’ll learn
Two-day, face-to-face corporate workshop. Contact ASFA Learning for pricing.
Contact ASFA Learning