By agreeing to the terms and conditions you agree to abide by the following policy.
We may not agree with every view or opinion, but we strongly believe in everyone’s right to express their views and opinions. We expect all participants to:
- Be respectful of others and viewpoints that may be different from your own.
- Be mindful of your words when engaging in any chat or question and answer sessions.
- Be considerate of those around you.
Members of the media may also be in attendance and will be able to hear your views.
Unacceptable behaviour may include, but is not limited to:
- Intimidation or bullying of another person (such as a speaker/presenter or another attendee) or behaviour that:
- Promotes or encourages harassment or violence or seeks to intimidate any person.
- Defames or libels any other person.
- Promotes potentially harmful misinformation or intentionally deceptive disinformation.
- The use of offensive language.
- Excessive repeat private chat or meeting requests.
- Sharing your event registration with another person(s) or making event content available to anyone not registered to attend.
- The sharing or posting of explicit content.
- Infringing on the intellectual property rights of others by sharing or distributing content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or contractual agreement.
Consequences of unacceptable behaviour
Unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated and could result in debarment from current and future ASFA events. If a participant is seen engaging in unacceptable behaviour ASFA may take any action deemed appropriate, including expulsion from the event without warning or refund.
If you are the subject of, or are witness to any violations of these terms, you can contact us by sending an email to the ASFA Conference team.