Parallel sessions are designed to delve deeper into the high-level themes introduced at Conference keynote sessions. Running concurrently, each parallel session has up to six options, allowing you to tailor your experience.
This year there’ll be new learning formats including workshops, case studies, ‘in conversation’ and industry led sessions.
Here’s a sneak peak of the 2017 parallel session themes:
- How artificial intelligence links to investments and superannuation
- Global pension trends: member engagement, governance and investment strategies
- Thriving in the decade of disruption
- Why indexing will end in tears: the active vs. passive debate continued
- Personal resilience: facing adversity and success
- Invisible interface: customer experience in a world without screens
- Brand disruptors: key companies doing things differently
- The gig economy: the changing workplace and its impact on super
The full parallel session program will be announced in September.