As ASFA incurs costs prior to the commencement of this event, the following policy applies to all cancellations and substitutions.
Cancellations and substitutions must be sent in writing to the Conference team by the date advised below:
- Cancellations received by 22 September 2017 will incur the following charges:
- Full Conference: $880 members | $1,300 non-members
- Dinner Tickets: $88
- Networking Drinks: $30
- Leadership Symposium: $150
- Additional Exhibitor Booth Staff: $360
- Golf player: $60
- Golf Coach: $15
- Cancellations received after 22 September 2017: no refund
- Substitutions received by 22 September 2017: no charge
- Substitutions received after 22 September 2017: $55 administration fee.
If you have not paid at the time of cancellation, charges will still be payable.
Cancellation and substitution requests will be responded to within two business days.
Non-financial members: If your organisation or individual membership is non-financial at 29 November 2017, please note that non-member rates will apply.
Subject to applicable law including the relevant provisions of the Australian Consumer Law, in the event that the ASFA Conference is required to cancel the event or program, the liability of ASFA will be limited to a refund of the registration fee or re-scheduling the event and to the fullest extent possible under law ASFA will not be liable for any loss, damages, costs, indirect or consequential damages for breaches of these terms and conditions.