Government-funded training – Victoria
ASFA Learning offers a range of specialised qualifications on a potentially cost-neutral basis by being able to access Federal and Victorian state government funding.
Victorian students are able to access funding for qualifications at a Certificate III or Certificate IV level, through to Diploma level courses.
What’s in it for your organisation:
- Upskilled staff with a national qualification.
- Quality, potentially cost-neutral training, tailored to your needs.
- Up to $4,000 of federal government funding and $4,072 of Victorian state funding, if eligible.
- Discounts on further ASFA study.
What’s in it for the individual:
- Enhanced career prospects with nationally recognised qualifications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the super industry.
- The skills needed to be successful in this industry.
- Flexible, web-based training completed at own pace.
Are your employees eligible? They must be:
- An Australian citizen or an Australian resident (for six months) with a New Zealand passport.
- A trainee or an employee that has worked less than three months full time or less than 12 months part time.
- Aged 15 years or older.
For contact details on the AAC in your state visit the Australian Apprenticeships website.
Once you have contacted the ACC and determined you are eligible for funding, you can download the ASFA Learning Government Funded Training Enrolment Form.