The FAQs on this page are organised in four broad topic areas:
ASFA Education website
Do I need to complete my Diploma subjects in a particular order?
ASFA has developed a suggested pathway for students to follow; it is recommended that you finish your qualification in the suggested order.
Is there a timeframe to complete the Diploma or Advanced Diploma?
Yes, all subjects towards a qualification (Dip or Adv. Dip) must be completed within two years.
What are the payment options for ASFA courses?
Payment for ASFA Courses must be paid upon enrolment. Payment options include:
- Cheque – Attach with the enrolment form.
- Credit card – Include credit card details on the enrolment form.
- Direct Deposit – Submit a remittance advice to facilitate payment. Email the remittance advice to ASFA using the email address that appears on the form.
A request for an invoice can be made to arrange payment. Please send through the appropriate contact email address to facilitate the payment process.
When will I receive my overall course results?
Results for all flexible subjects are sent weekly via email.
When are course materials dispatched?
Subject materials are dispatched on the week of your enrolment start date. Please allow two weeks for the subject materials to arrive.
An online version is available to all students on the day of enrolment via the ASFA Learning Hub once payment has been made.
ASFA Education website
How do I login to the ASFA Education website?
- Go to the ASFA Learning Hub
- Insert your ASFA account details:
ASFA ID: Student number
Password: ASFA Student Password (check your confirmation letter)
- Click on the Login button.
- Click on your course subject (e.g. ASFA Insurance)
If you need assistance with your login details, contact ASFA Learning Services
Why won't my login details give me access to the ASFA Education website?
There are three possible reasons:
- Please ensure you are logging into the correct section of the ASFA website. See How do I login to the ASFA Education website (above).
- Once all assessments have been completed, the system will recognise you have completed the course and will automatically disable your access.
- You have completed the course or your have reached your course deadline date.
For further information, contact ASFA Learning Services.
Can I re-submit my flexible online assessment?
Yes, students will be provided with an opportunity to re-submit their assessment once if they are not yet satisfactory for that assessment.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates are printed and posted at the end of every week. Students will receive their certificates within two weeks of course completion.
I have lost my original ASFA certificate. Can I get a reprint of my certificate award?
Yes, but a fee applies for reprints and some proof of identification may be required.
My name on my certificate needs changing
A certificate is treated the same as a legal document. If any amendments are required, a letter and the original incorrect document must be returned to ASFA Learning Services.
For a change in name due to marriage or deed poll, a change of name document or marriage license – whichever is applicable – is necessary.