Studying with ASFA
ASFA Learning is a one-stop shop for your superannuation education.
As a registered training organisation, ASFA is:
- fully accredited by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) under the VET Quality Framework; and
- able to issue nationally recognised qualifications Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) qualifications from the Financial Services Training Package.
At ASFA, we aim to make the learning experience rewarding and hassle-free.
Most of our courses are now available online through the ASFA Learning hub.
Further information about studying with ASFA is available:
Fees | Forms and policies | FAQs | Meet the team | Contacts
As part of our ongoing commitment to provide advice and support services, ASFA provides to all our students the following services upon request:
- student selection, enrolment and induction/orientation procedures
- course information including content and vocational outcomes, fees and charges, including refund policy and exemptions, Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) arrangements (where applicable)
- provision for language, literacy and numeracy assessment
- student support, including any external support the RTO has arranged for students
- flexible learning and assessment procedures
- welfare and guidance services, complaints and appeals procedures, disciplinary procedures
- staff responsibilities for access and equity
ASFA recognises the AQF qualifications and statements of attainment issued by other RTOs. Further details of any of the above services may be obtained by visiting the ASFA Website, reading the Student Handbook or by contacting ASFA Student Services.