Want to experience SuperCPD?
For a hands-on demo of SuperCPD, click here and enter the following login details:
Then click on the SuperCPD Demo link on the left.
Course Directory 2013
SuperCPD is an online Continuing Professional Development solution that takes the hassle out of staying up-to-date with industry developments and maintaining compliance. SuperCPD is published
quarterly, with each edition comprising at least seven topics and featuring video interviews with some of the industry’s leading players.
- provides high-quality and reliable content that will help you to:
- maintain the knowledge and skills needed for your job role and responsibilities
- update your knowledge and skills, especially in areas of constant change, such as the regulatory reforms that Stronger Super will bring in the next few years
- develop your skills and knowledge to assist with your current job role, or with a view to future job roles.
- offers an engaging learning experience—a combination of text and video content, with commentary from industry experts
- is quick and easy to navigate
- provides easy and secure online access
All superannuation professionals, from administration to senior management level.
SuperCPD is especially ideal for:
- anyone who needs to maintain their RG 146 compliance, or who needs to satisfy APRA’s Fit and Proper test;
- middle operational management, call centre staff and administrators; and
- responsible managers under an AFSL, and responsible officers under an RSE licence.
Each quarterly edition comprises at least seven topics, each of which offers subscribers the opportunity to achieve one CPD point per topic, upon successful completion of the assessment component for each topic. Subscribers can earn up to 28 CPD points annually.
For a 12-month subscription:
Discounted bulk pricing available for corporate clients.
Check out other CPD solutions that ASFA offers such as Superfunds Quiz.