Certificate IV in Superannuation (ASFA 100) provides a comprehensive introduction to the Australian superannuation system for those with little or no knowledge.
On successful completion, students receive a Certificate IV in Superannuation FNS40911.
New entrants into the superannuation industry and anyone who needs a broad knowledge of superannuation.
- The big picture
- Control of superannuation
- Insurance and super
- Tax and super
- Lump sum payments
- Income streams
- Getting the most from superannuation
- Occupational health & safety
- Online quizzes
- OH&S assessment
- Written assignment
All assessments must be completed within six months from course commencement.
A Certificate IV in Superannuation (FNS40911) Qualification. This is a nationally recognised qualification.
- Flexible on-line – commence any time
- Face to face - three-day public or corporate workshop
- ASFA's government-funded Federal Traineeship Program > more information
Pricing (inc GST)
|| Price upon application